Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Blog is Spam - LOL - Google hates me

FROM Blogger

Request Received

We have received your request for a review to verify that your blog is not a spam blog. Someone will look over your blog and respond to d..........@gmail.com

Find out more about how Blogger is fighting spam blogs.



YAY Google/Blogger


First forced word verification to an already logged in member checking page layout EVERY time he changes his posts is NOT COOL - Once is enough.
NOT SPAM

Second a nervous condition causes me to shake all the time so i rarely get the verification text type right the first time. I know many with dyslexia an this would also cause a problem for them too.
NOT SPAM

Third - As my blog has near zero traffic and I am hand posting near all my blog entries HOW could I have gotten on the SPAMBLOG list in the first place.
WHY SPAM ???

More to follow i am sure.

Update1 -1:45 est - Been waiting for over an hour to hear anything from google/blogger. Except for the above reply which appeared on a temp web page and vanished,not a peep not even a under-review auto-reply message.
WTF

Update2 Blogger Help
4:03 pm (12 minutes ago)
Hello,
Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


to Blogger 4:23 pm (0 minutes ago)
Please advise me on the issue that caused my blog to be ID-ed as spam.

Saying you reviewed - verified and cleared does not cut it.

I would like to have the reason for the spam categorization,
what you Reviewed and
what are your standards for verification.
Thanks in advance
Joe D....

Sphere: Related Content