Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yellow Journalism - More HuLu VooDoo

HEADLINE - I Eat My Words - HULU Will Shake Up Video Market

Ok so How do you eat your words ?

COPY -

Iwill, of course, reserve judgment until I get to test-drive it for a while, but in concept and tone and aims–that is, more open than I ever expected the service to be–it is off to a good start.

The headline is Eating her words - but says that judgment will be reserved, then goes on to write up almost word for word the NBC-Universal Press Release

----------------------------------------------

HEADLINE -Zucker says Apple deal rotten
NBC U says iTunes revenues meager


Zucker saying - As A Rich SOB I can Get more money from MY content if I Bully you with big corporations.

COPY -
NBC U wanted to explore higher pricing for hit shows such as "Heroes" by raising the price from Apple's standard $1.99 to $2.99 on an experimental basis.

What was and Is free - Apple gave use an added money making channel for our sole owned content so now we want to soak the consumer for all they are worth.

Sphere: Related Content