Monday, February 05, 2007

I know NOTHING... by bill Gates

Shorter Gates

Im rich and have a sick zealot running my company, so when I get briefed by him and his buddies I take all they say as if its from the lord.

I have little time to research , with all my helping of the world and such. Steve Blowhard and the guys would never lie to me anyway.

Na Na NA...Apple

UPDATE:02-07-07
Worse and worse
-At a recent meeting with security experts in San Francisco, Microsoft’s chairman and the company’s chief research and strategy officer have both warned about the security breaches represented by employees.-

Do they ever take the blame.. its not that THIER OS is not secure its that YOUR employees are thoughtless and reckless. Its your poor method of selecting and training your workers thats at fault,...NOT MICROSOFT


Sphere: Related Content