Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bush says learned lesson at African Museum

But as everything else it does not pertain to him

But then he went on: "Secondly, a clear lesson I learned in the museum was that outside forces that tend to divide people up inside their country are unbelievably counterproductive. In other words, people came from other countries -- I guess you'd call them colonialists -- and they pitted one group of people against another. And an early warning sign was -- and it's hard to have seen it, I readily admit, but I'm talking earlier than 1994, and earlier than the '90s -- was the fact that it become a habit to divide people based upon -- you know, in this case, whether they were Tutsi or Hutu, which eventually led to exploitation."
I added the bold text

Can we say Iraq invasion by the US mr. President

Sphere: Related Content