Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The torture president

Via Firedoglake
Yoo Torture Memo: I’ll Take Addington At Cheney’s Behest For $1,000, Alex…
By: Christy Hardin Smith

As I'm reading through the Yoo memorandum, I have to keep pausing to clear my head or get up and walk for a while. It's going to be a long day with a pot of tea, and I've already got a pounding headache from my first skim through.

Via SadlyNO!!
WOW
By Brad

In other words, torture is only torture when the torturer feels guilty about doing it afterward.
Which assures that the only people who will ever be prosecuted for torture are the whistle-blowers.
Joseph Heller had no idea how crazy this shit could get. Jesus H.


Me
Stor-E-Tella: Bush and The Torturapublicans
Stor-E-Tella: Only extreme discomfort - Not Torture
Stor-E-Tella: Bush Torture King o the World


Sphere: Related Content