Monday, January 29, 2007

Vista Away your freedom

I guess Bush and Gates do have a lot in common!

Mr. Gates , thanks for shoving this down our throats
Vista's Fine Print Raises Red Flags

Please also read the comments at Slashdot


UPDATE here is the lead and sub for a MSNBC Article
A Mac user switches to Vista
Reporter trades in his PowerBook for a notebook with Microsoft's new OS

Remember the MS stand for Microsoft and this Title IS A LIE
Below is what the writer says in the last 3 paragraphs at the end of page 4

-
But I really miss that peaceful, Zen-like quiet I felt with my Mac when I’d wake it up or put it instantly to sleep. For me, it just works right, without really having to think about it.

So I decided to switch again. From Vista, back to the Mac — to the brand new, white MacBook on which I told this story.

As for your own story, you’re free to think for yourself. Just no hate mail either way, please, because whichever way you go is really none of my business.
-
Ha! Microsoft can hide the truth but if you look you can find it.

Sphere: Related Content